Required a degree in Business Administration, accountancy qualification or similar. Deadline 31.10.2014.
TO BUILD SOMETHING GREAT, YOU NEED MORE THAN MACHINES.
WE NEED YOU.
Think of Ramirent, and machines are probably the first thing that comes to mind. But we are more than that. Our people is actually our most valuable asset; our knowledge and experience is what can make truly great things happen for our customers. Now we’re looking to add even more knowledge to our team – are you the right person for us?
Ramirent is going to establish a Financial Shared Service Centre in Tallinn, which will offer transaction handling services, financial master data maintanance and financial accounting services to the company`s operations in Northern Europe.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TEAM LEADERS
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure that all accounting transactions (GL, AR, AP) are processed with efficiency and quality according to predefined standards and work processes;
- Handle and take ownership of queries from internal customers and vendors in a timely manner;
- Train and supervise junior accountants perform according to standards;
- Identify opportunities for process improvement regarding quality and productivity.
- Degree in Business Administration, accountancy qualification or similar;
- Relevant experience in accounting;
- Team leading experience;
- Fluent English, good knowledge of Scandinavian (mostly Danish, Norwegian and Swedish) languages is preferred and considered as an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Customer service orientation;
- A team player with good communication skills, flexible attitude and enthusiastic approach;
- Eager to learn and develop;
- International mindset.
We offer you a challenging and interesting position in an international company and the opportunity to develop your professional skills by working closely with experienced colleagues in a multicultural environment.
For further information, please contact Manpower,tel 6306565.
If you believe to be fit for this position, please send your CV in English to email@example.com as soon as possible but not later than 31.10.2014